Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Completion of my wife's maternity potraits



Being a mum is not easy at all...carrying a baby for 40 weeks are something that no man could ever understand.. not only on the burdens..but the bonding that both mummy and child shares. My wife did that twice and with little complains...and i am absolutely proud of her.

On 11.12.2009 my wife gave birth to our beautiful daughter...although the waiting was long, contraction pain was unbearable...but still she hung on to her will of not taking any painkillers, worrying that the painkillers will affect our baby.

The CTG monitor shows contraction level at 120..which is extremely painful....she gave in but not all...she took a jab but not the epidural, the pain was finally over on the joyful morning of 11th of December 2009. She is now resting well at home.

Photos shown in the slides were all taken on the last few weeks of my wife's pregnancy. I love you my lovely and courageous wife and for that i swear to god never to let you endure the pain again.........unless there's a 3rd child. ;) .....will there??

No comments:

Post a Comment