Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dining at Lemon Grass Garden Cafe







We were supposed to be on a holiday break in Ipoh & Penang during the local Hari Raya celebration but due to the forecast of extreme traffics on the highway my in-laws came down to Kuala Lumpur from Muar to pay us a visit and just to get together, this also led to an evening filled with a full stomach, joy, laughter and a dance performance by my son (Video to be updated later).

Grabbed my camera to the dinner and tried to capture the moments. Lighting condition was pretty bad especially without a flashgun (Still in my wishlist a 580EX-II), well tried my best and the above was what i managed to snap. Oh yeah...the food was so so...but very fresh.

Photos taken on 20.09.2009 (kewl...20092009)

More photos on my flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment